Exercise for the Brain
“The brain is much more like the heart than we thought … They find that exercise increases the ability of the brain to produce new baby brain cells, which nobody thought was possible, anyhow, as an adult, until a few years ago.”
Kai Chi Do rejuvenates your brain. Yup – exercise produces brain cells. Healthy, sweet, new brain cells. Neurogenesis. It wasn’t too long ago that the medical community thought that wasn’t even possible.
So what could you do with a few more healthy brain cells?
- Improve your memory.
- Improve your attention and concentration.
- Manage stress easier.
- Learn quicker.
- See the humor in things.
- Fall in love.
- Problem solve.
- Be original. Be wildly, blessedly creative. Think a thought that’s never been thought before.
- Sleep better.
- See patterns and trends hiding in plain sight.
- Make insightful decisions.
- Speed your reaction time.
- Find the right words.
- Be alert.
- Think clearly.
- Feel more positive (yup, your brain affects your mood).
- See the big picture.
- Find your keys.
- Coordinate your thoughts and actions.
So that’s a good thing!
We can regenerate ourselves. What would you do with some healthy new brain cells?